Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Library Haul

I love getting books from the library (I prefer buying novels, but the library is so fun!), and I tend to come home with a little more books than I had intended to get. I went to the library today and meant to get one novel, but I came home with two, which isn't bad (but didn't get the novel I had gone to the library to get because they didn't have it... bummer.). Anyways, I brought home One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies by Sonya Sones and Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs.

I'm really excited about reading these. Forgive My Fins was on my June To-Be-Read list, but while I was looking at all the books on the shelves, I saw it and decided that I couldn't wait until June to read it. Isn't the cover so pretty? The other novel I got, One of Those Hideous Books Where The Mother Dies is on my school reading list, and I've been eyeballing it since sixth grade but have never read it (I have no clue why though!).

No comments:

Post a Comment