Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Simple Book Tag

I was in the mood to do another tag. I will probably end up doing these randomly throughout the year. It's really hard to find a great tag that I can answer all the questions, and this is the best one I could find as of today. It is really short and sweet, so hopefully it doesn't take too much of your time to read it. Some of the questions on this tag are the same as the ones on the last tag I did, but my answers have changed since then. If you would like to see the previous tag I did, click here.


I found this tag here: 
http://www.elleandblair.com/forum/thread/book-tags


Here's the tag! 


1. How do you organize your bookshelf?
I organize my bookshelf alphabetically by the author's last name.
2. What advice would you give to other book reviewers?
Don't slack- stay on top of your reading and don't forget to update your blog regularly so that whoever is viewing your blog doesn't get bored.
3. What are your favorite books?
I love all books! But usually my favorite book is whatever book i'm currently reading (so right now it is The List by Siobhan Vivian).
4. Where do you like to read?
In my bed. It is just so comfortable!
5. What's your favorite book cover?
My favorite book cover is The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell. It is so adorable and it looks like an actual diary!
6. Which vlogger would you most like to meet?
I have no idea what this question means... so I'm just not going to answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment