Sunday, March 25, 2012

Book Tag

I thought it would be really fun to do a tag so I can let my viewers get to know me a little better. This tag is all about my preference in books, but if you have any other tag you would want me to do, please tell me because I would be happy to do another!

I found this tag here: http://www.elleandblair.com/forum/thread/book-tags.

Anyways, let's get this book tag started, shall we?

1. What genre do you prefer?
I prefer young adult (if that isn't already obvious).
2. Must haves on your book shelf

Probably The Hunger Games and Anna and the French Kiss.
3. Favourite authors (pick up to 3 if you want)

My favorite author is Lisa Greenwald, but I also like Scott Westerfeld and Sara Shepard.
4. Your favourite bookstore

Barnes and Noble for sure.
5. Your opinion on the current genre trend in YA

I am not completely sure what this question is truly asking... but I think the genre trend in YA is "distoypian". I'm not very into those types of novels, but I've been trying to get myself to read one or two of them.
6. Name a series you wish had more books

I haven't really finished any YA series yet so I have no clue. I really start the series and then start a different series so I really haven't gotten around to finishing a real series. I'll let you know when I do.
7. Any non-fiction books on your shelf?

Does the dictionary count?
8. Prettiest cover on your bookshelf.

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I love the Eiffel Tower in the background. Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley also has a super pretty cover.
9. What are you currently reading?

Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. I really like it so far. I have never read a novel about a mermaid, so this is a first.
10. What is the next book you want to buy?
I don't have just one book I want to buy. I have a list (my To-Be-Read list) and it is overflowing with books. If somebody wants to count how many there are, be my guest. I'm just trying to figure out how much it's going to cost me!

No comments:

Post a Comment